Monday, May 21, 2012

I Reckon The Beauty Of Golf Courses Is Really In The Eyes Of The Beholder!

As natural as a golf course might be, thanks to Mother Nature, there's always going to be a great deal of work, both landscaping and maintenance that go into keeping the greens pristine; the hazards less hazardous; the rough not too rough and the divits to a minimum.

The grass is always greener on the golf course, not just on the other side of the fence. Mother Nature's trees are allowed to grow as long as they don't interfere with the fairway. 

If you stop to take in all the beauty however, don't be surprised if someone sneaks up behind you and asks to play through.

Author Byline:

Hi, I am Chad! Golfing is something I absolutely enjoy and spreading the word about golf is what I hope every golf fanatic will start doing. I definitely enjoy going on the beautiful greens and nothing beats the feeling of playing in the exciting PGA Village for me!