Friday, February 11, 2011

Joe Webb Wants To Be in QB Mix For Vikings

The most pressing issue on the Minnesota Vikings, who are not related to a surge of new stadium that will play quarterback.

The franchise is looking for a boyfriend, someone can not maintain a position for two years now you see me, now you're Brett Favre.

Joe Webb just wants to be in the mix to win the job. A sixth-round pick from UAB in April last year as a wide receiver, Webb showed little promise at the end of the season when he had the chance to play. He started with a victory at Philadelphia, a victory that prevented the Eagles to a first round bye. He completed 60.7 percent of his passes and ran for two scores. But he looked mighty rough in the process.

The Vikings will finish face in their quest for a quarterback. Veterans will be taken into account in the free will when it arrives, and the owner of the Minnesota 12 draft picks.

"They could have a lot of quarterbacks in camp," said Webb Jeremy Fowler of St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I just do what I've done my whole life, competing for a ajob. Some people think the team should prepare one quarter in the first round or get a second or hold me. I can not verify all that. I just know that when I'm on the field, I am well prepared for this eventuality. "